SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction WDBM_HPR_ALV (program: RWDBBMAN_HPR_ALV) not updating WDLS

charla_robertson
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am executing transaction WDBM_HPR_ALV (program: RWDBBMAN_HPR_ALV). All of the underlying components are set up and I am able to run this program successfully. My only issue, is that after I run the program, the fields ERSAB and ERZAB are not being populated in table WDLS.

ERSAB is 'Creation date from which change pointers were selected'

ERZAB is 'Creation time from which change pointers were selected'

I have searched for SAP notes on this because I am running an SAP standard program, but I haven't found any that apply.

Has anyone seen this before? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Charla

2 REPLIES 2

Manish_Bhandari
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Charla

The following could be reasons for the same..

1. Initialization Not carried - I hope you have run the initialization program before you want to start the download

2. Change pointers not activated - In case you have made a change and u expect it to be reflected here, you need to ensure that the change pointers for that particular field is activated in BD52

In case the above do not solve the issue, please share a detailed error - meaning what are you trying to do, what steps you have already done and may be then i can help

regards

manish

0 Kudos

Hi all,

My original post was incorrect. I am running transaction WDBU_HPR_ALV (program: RWDBBUPD_HPR_ALV) - in my original post, I said I was running RWDBBMAN_HPR_ALV. When I run RWDBBUPD_HPR_ALV, the change pointers themselves come in ok. The initialization is run and any pointers I expect to come in for the run, do come in. My issue is that once the run is complete, when I look in the WDLS table, the field ERSAB and ERZAB are not populated. So my issue is not with the operation of RWDBBUPD_HPR_ALV, just with how it doesn't update those fields in WDLS.

Thanks

Charla