SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error In EAMS01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Experts,

I am running EAMS01 ( Unbliied Revenue Report ) while executing i got error

Number range ISU_ERCH BAM4 (Object ISU_ERCH) is incorrect for document type BA

Message no. EB189

Diagnosis

Number range ISU_ERCH BAM4 has been deleted or created incorrectly in number range object Number Range: ISU ERCH Document.

System Response

The document is not posted.

Procedure

Assign document type BA a number range from which numbers can still be assigned

Correct number range ISU_ERCH BAM4 or define it again if it has been inadvertently deleted.

Delete a "complete" number range

Could any one please suggest me how can i resolve this error .

1 REPLY 1

Astrid_Gambill
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh

SPRO-SAP Utilities-Contract Billing-Billing Execution-Billing Documents-Allocate Number Ranges to Document Types.

This shows you the different billing document types, and the number range used for single processing on each.

If you highlight the line for Unbilled Revenue Reporting, and then drill down into the Number Range for Mass Processing, there should be a list of number ranges defined.

You need as many ranges here, as you have parallel processes planned for EAMS01, ie we run with 20 processes and have 20 Number ranges defined. Ours are in the range FA-FT, for doc type BU.

If you need to define new number ranges, you can use this path:-

SPRO-SAP Utilities-Contract Billing-Billing Execution-Automatic Billing & Simulation-Define Number Ranges for Billing Documents.

Then go back to the 1st SPRO path, and add the extra number ranges you created.

Regards

Astrid