cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acknowledgments are not receiving from XI to R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We sent some IDOCS to frontend system called XXX via XI.We should receive the Inbound ALExxx IDOCS as acknowledgments, but they are not coming into R/3.

(Note: FYI.in R/3 we used get the acknowledgment for each of the outbound WP_PLU IDOC sent to XI.)

when we observed in XI we could see that the acknowledgments are hold status. i checked in runtime work bench to get error logs but i couldn't see any error messsages in message monitoring.could someone help on this ?what could be the reason for this?

Aprreciate for your help

Thx,

Amar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Look if receiving system to PI system connection is done. Is SLD centralized in your scenario?

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

We would need you to analyse the trace of this message in more detail and provide some logs..

Did u check this blog:

/people/saravanakumar.kuppusamy2/blog/2005/01/20/configuration-tips-for-a-business-serviceintegration-process-to-send-back-ale-audit-idoc

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f6d2d790-0201-0010-9382-b50b499b3...

Edited by: Puneet Singhal on Mar 2, 2011 3:00 PM

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

is the requesting of acknowledgments may be stopped for the sent IDoc type? Check report IDX_NOALE (at PI).

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

Thanks for your prompt response. could you please explain what is this report IDX_NOALE and how could i check this report.please do needful

Thx,

Amar.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

it is selv explaining:

Execute report, type in sender port and client of ERP and execute.

Default requesting is System error, Application ok and Application error. If you find your message type, check that acknowledgments above ON.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

there are a lot of threads to help you, esp check the below ones: