cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to export all documents of a Solution Manager Project?

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am currently trying to export all documents that exist inside a Solution Manager project (which documents these are, I can see via SI80 -> select project). That means, I need to export between 300 and 7000 documents from SAP to a MS Windows directory.

Is there any way to do this automatically?

My approaches so far:

1) Use the "Knowledge Workbench" tool to connect to the Knowledge Warehouse of the Solution Manager and "check out" all documents to the specific project.

Problem: The resulting local folder structure is horrifying and all documents are not named by their titles as seen in SAP, but named after the template that was used to create them. So flattening the folder structure would result in many, many name collisions.

2) Using SOLAR02 to get an overview over all documents via "Environment->Project Analysis->Assignments->Documentation", and selecting everything.

Problem: I found no download option here, only some kind of overview over all documents.

The forum threads:

[]

[;

didn't help either.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks!

Edited by: Andreas Seemann on Mar 2, 2011 2:15 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Andreas,

You might take a peak at this link

SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN can also copy documentation, plus there is more information on SAP Knowledge Workbench.

Using it for the first time is a bit cryptic so they recommend reading the SAP Notes 336968 , 196078 and 817529.

erhaps worth a view?

Regards,

Paul