cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBAK-CMNGV - Next Date Field not updating after credit release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have issue in credit management, where credit block is happen at sales order level where limit has been exceed as per define in FD32 and Order got release using VKM3 or VKM4.

every week we will run the VKM4 report to see what are the sales document got release based on credit control area ,Overall credit status D Document released by credit representative and Next shipping date ( One week range ) but few sales orders is missing in VKM4 List.

Further to my analysis I found the problem is for few sales orders Next date ( VBAK-CMNGV ) is not updating in VBAK table, because of the system is not showing that few sales order in VKM4 report.

Do we have any SAP notes for this or any program we need to run to update Next date in VBAK table or Do i missing any config.

info Structure S066 is set based on Month, Did any one face same issue

Regards

Nishad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any one face similar issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you get the solution to your issue?

I am facing one similar and so far in the notes I haven't been able to find something that might be related.

In my case it happens that in 4.6 the cmngv get updated and now in ECC 6.0 it seems not getting updated when changes are done in the order and it gets block again.

Best Regards,