cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.manchest.benefits.custom.model.Z_Hr_Ben_Hs

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

i am getting the above error while launching the application , when that method actaullay exists

i reimportes the model where in some new sttributes where added to one of the rfc and im using them in this method.

i did a rebuild and restarted the j2ee

but still getting the above error on application launch

if any one could suggest some help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1. Have you discussed with ABAPer that whether that method is exists/Change/Deleted ?

2. If deleted or change than have you incroporated the changes in your component/project?

3. After above all have you invalidate the catche or requested to restart the server ?

All these points are answer of this issue , please follow these point .

BR

Satish Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes that method very much exists and i could check in sucessfully biut code did not activate then i delted the project and tried fresh from the track , but now im getting the build erros and build is not happeing sucessfully since i had checked in coide and did a sysnc, please tell me in stepps what should ido and do i have to add these files to dtr or so and steps to do that

many thanks fo ryou help

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thansks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akeel Hashmi,

I agree with satish restarting the server should help, this one is a common bug which i had also faced many times. The work around for this is to remove the dependency of the other DC (I mean the DC where that method actually exists) and build the DC when it will show error add the Dependency and rebuild then build and deploy the problem will be resolved.

Regards

Jeetendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

H iJeeten

i am new to the WD java, can you please tell me the steps to add Dc and how to do a buld , i m getting the buiild error sin all the componenst and model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akeel,

For adding the dependencies first you need to see which Dependencies are missing from your component. The best way will be to check the build log which you will normally get when the build of any component fails. Check that and provide it here if possible. Then you need to know that on which DC those dependencies will be available and those DC's are available in your local track or not. If not You need to download that from the service market place. Once available you can import those DC's in to your local track and then you'll be able to add those DC's as dependencies on your component.

Regards

Jeetendra

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

After reimport restart the server or invalidate the catche service .

BR

Satish