Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help on AS2 adapter

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Previous I worked on one interface, file to file using FCC. (receiver file adapter I used FCC).

Now My requirement is changed as File to AS2 same data type. for AS2 configuration how would I use FCC.i.e. how would I convert xml into flat file using AS2 adapter.

Please let me know. Ur help is highly appreciated.

Thansk,

Enivass

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U have two options:-

1. Use std BIC mapping tool and create mapping program which do file conversion- u need to deploy that mapping program on Xi server and call from the module tab.

2. U can use message transformation bean in module conf.

/people/sobhithalaxmi.kata/blog/2009/07/21/cost-free-edi-integration-using-message-transformation-bean

chirag

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

I am not using EDI data I am using normal data. For normal data is it necessery to use BIC mapping. This is my reciver structure.

<Recod1>

<filed1> a</field1>

<filed2> ba</field2>

<filed3> ca</field3>

</Record1>

<Record2>

<field1> 34</field1>

<field2> 54</field2>

<field3> 784</field3>

</Record2>

For this structure how would I create FCC in AS2 adapter.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Enivass

Former Member
0 Kudos

that is what i m suggesting u... u can use message transformation bean and configure the same in module tab.....u can refer the blog for ur understanding..

chirag

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi chirag,

Can we use this module in AS2 adapter....

I guess is this module is only useful in file adapter.. please correct my sentence.

Thanks,

Enivasss.

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can use.....

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Enivas,

we can use the modules in AS2 adapter.

If you use the file adapter you can place the output file in a folder, if you use the AS2 adapter you can't place the file in a folder.

If you use AS2 adapter you have to give the HTTP server details, so that HTTP server receives that data.

Check the below link for modules

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/Helpdata/EN/24/4cad3baabd4737bab64d0201bc0c6c/content.htm

Regards,

Ramesh

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag thanks for ur help,

Hi Ramesh Really Thanks,

Ramesh this is sreenivas How r u...... Here my Question is

Previous I worked on IDOC on File interface without mapping. now they are shifted to IDOC to AS2 adapter. Now what is the adapter module I need to use to solve my problem.

I justwant to pick IDoc data and post that data without any conversion.

Thanks,

Enivass

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can use seeburger File adapter...rather than As2 adapter...for ur requirement...

Check with ur team if u have purchased seeburger pack then u must be having seeburger FTP adapter as well...also there are documents provided with that pack.....

chirag

Edited by: Chirag Gohil on Mar 3, 2011 3:06 PM

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

Is this means I need to use SFTP adapter instead of AS2 adapter. If so can u please let me know How to use SFTP adapter.

Thanks,

Enivass

Former Member
0 Kudos

u need to check with ur team as seeburger provide the documentation as well if u have bough the seeburger pack.

Check with ur business whether they wanted to use seeburger file adapter or As2???

chirag

Edited by: Chirag Gohil on Mar 4, 2011 3:56 PM

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is this means I need to use SFTP adapter instead of AS2 adapter.

No, use AS2 adapter. Idoc - AS2 without mapping will work without any problem.

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use XSLT mapping to convert XML into flat file. So your XML will be converted to flat file during mapping only.

If your file structure is simple then you can go with this option.

Regards,

Bhargav