cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit the selection of Object Type in 'Define new query'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in the process of upgrading from SRM5.0 to SRM7.0 and as part of that switching over to WebDynpro UI.

In Employee Self Service scenario there are 5 standard queries defined (Shopping Carts, Confirmations, Invoices, Team carts, Confirmations for Teamcarts).

As we are not using Team purchasing we want to remove the quearies for Team purchasing. This we managed to do by deactivating these quearies in SPRO - Define Default Queries.

However, the function 'Define new queary' by the user directly from the web UI allows the user to select Object Type Shopping Carts, Confirmations, Invoices, Team carts, Confirmations for Teamcarts. I do not find a way to limit the selection in this area toonly allow Shopping carts and Confirmation.

Is there anyone out there who can guide me in limit the selection of Object Type to Shopping Cart and Confirmation in the area of 'Define new query'.

Thanks

Jan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Poster,

As no response has been provided to the thread in some time I must assume the issue is resolved, if the question is still valid please create a new thread rephrasing the query and providing as much data as possible to promote response from the community.

Best Regards,

SDN SRM Moderation Team

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Poster,

As no response has been provided to the thread in some time I must assume the issue is resolved, if the question is still valid please create a new thread rephrasing the query and providing as much data as possible to promote response from the community.

Best Regards,

SDN SRM Moderation Team