cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Fields in the MB51 Report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to include the customised field captured in MIGO in customised table in MB51 report. And if I want to include such customised field in the output screen of MB51, what i need to do. Please suggest.

Also is it possible to include such customised filed in the selection screen of MB51.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check out this SPRO path

Materials Management -->Inventory Management and Physical Inventory -->Reporting -->Define Field Selection for Material Document List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whats the field you are interested to add in MB51?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am capturing the manufacturer details like manufacturer name and catalog number in MIGO and storing it in customised table. I want to display this details in the output screen of MB51. Also this field can be taken as the input parameter in the selection screen of MB51?

This is not a standard field.

**Manufacturer is different from the Vendor who is supplying the materials.

mauro_bianchi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mathew,

Report RM07DOCS could show all fields of the MM documents. That means the required fields should be EITHER in database table MKPF MM document header OR MSEG MM document item.

Please have a look at the note 357187. There you will find a description how to activate further data fields to be processed in transactions MB51.

In the case these fields are components of an other table the SAP standard has no possibility to process these fields in MB51 after changing the corresponding customizing settings.

Regards

Mauro

Edited by: Mauro Bianchi on Mar 3, 2011 4:02 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the maximum no of characters we can display through the layout design.