Did you mean: 

Milestone Billing based on POC(Percentage of completion) and Sales Order

ashutosh_saraf
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

With reference to following link

i would like to add one more doubt.

My client want to copy milestone only when milestone POC is completed.

Like After Completion of 30% of work,Billing must be copied from it.

System does not allow you to exit untill u complete 100% billing in sales order.

Kindly put some valuable inputs.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> My client want to copy milestone only when milestone POC is completed.

> Regards

Milestone POC is for milestone trend analysis or for earned value analysis not for removing billing block from SO.

You re requirement is also not very clear.

tnx.

ashutosh_saraf
Participant
0 Kudos

Requirement is as following,

1.Real Estate Project.

2.Milestonewise Billing for completion of each floor, Like for 0% completion of work 10% billing can be done, for 100% Completion of first floor 20% billing to be done.

3.Is there any way to know whether the completion of floor is occured or not.

4.Please elaborate process to be incorporated while making Sales order.

Regards

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> 2.Milestonewise Billing for completion of each floor, Like for 0% completion of work 10% billing can be done, for 100% Completion of first floor 20% billing to be done.

> Regards

You can create activities for each task and attach milestone on it. when you complete the task confirm the activity so system will automatically confirm milestone as well, which will remove the billing block.

>

> 3.Is there any way to know whether the completion of floor is occured or not.

> Regards

System wont know automatically, your project engineer should confirm the activity based on the completion of tasks.

>

> 4.Please elaborate process to be incorporated while making Sales order.

>

> Regards

Search the forum there are many posts available and also refer sap help for milestone billing.

Tnx.

Abdul

measum_kumail2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

copy the billing plan in sd line item w.r.t. to the wbs. the source of the billing plan will be the dates and % of milestones. there is a field "FIX" in billing plan screen in sales order.

If you enter a value other than 0 in this field, then the planned or actual date is copied from the milestone as the billing date. Changes to the milestone are automatically copied to the billing date.

after confirmation of milestone, billing block can be removed automatically from billing plan item, thus allowing to trigger invoice in sd.

ashutosh_saraf
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Robert,

Can u tell me where can we get that "FIX" checkbox in sales order.I have one more doubt.

1.At completion of 100% POC , Billing block must be automatically removed and the final confirmed date must be automatically copied in the sales order milestones invoicing copied from milestone.

Regards

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> 1.At completion of 100% POC , Billing block must be automatically removed and the final confirmed date must be automatically copied in the sales order milestones invoicing copied from milestone.

>

> Regards

After Completion (100%) of the activity you need to do final confirmation, which will confirm the milestone and also it will remove the billing block in SO.

The billing date in the SO will be the scheduled date copied from milestone it can not be actual date on milestone. and It should not be, otherwise how can you compare plan actual variance.

Tnx.

Abdul

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Milestone POC is for milestone trend analysis

Milestone trend analysis doesnt require POC to be maintained in Milestones. infact it doenst have the concept of POC.

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Rafi.

ashutosh_saraf
Participant
0 Kudos

I have one more issue.When i enter actual date , Billing Block is automatically getting removed.I want to remove Billing Block after entering milestone 100% at assigned to WBS.

Kindly advice

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you explain what is 100% completion of milestone..!!

ashutosh_saraf
Participant
0 Kudos

100% completion means POC 100%.Milestone achieved=100%

ashutosh_saraf
Participant
0 Kudos

My system was working perfectly 2 - 3 days back, But i dont know what is the reason i m not being able to remove billing block after completion of milestone i.e 100%.If anyone can comment in its configuration part.

measum_kumail2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Astosh,

I also feel the same wierd behaviour in my system, did you find any clue for it that why the system is doing so?

ashutosh_saraf
Participant
0 Kudos

No robert, yet this question has not been resolved.

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Robert ,

can you tell me where can i find field FIX in sales order.

How to transfer Milestone billing from Project to sales order.

please tell me

thanks

Sunil

ashutosh_saraf
Participant
0 Kudos

check sales>date category

Answers (0)