cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two delivery created for one material bundel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In one of our scenario there are two delivery list for one material bundel. i mean to say we are having two material bundels on slaes order leve and when we are creating delivery it will split material into two delivery. So i have checked into procurment tab of the order where i got that the requirement type is same for one delivery (also same mat aval date ) and other one having different requirement type (mat aval date). I just want to know that is it the right way to solve this issue and there is anothe way also.

thanks

Hemant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delivery Splits on below conditions.

1) ship to party

2) Delivery date

3) Plant

4) shipping point

5) shipping conditions

6) Transportation grp

7) Loading grp

😎 Item categories of materials

Check program - ZLE_ANALYZE_DELIVERY_SPLIT, if your system implemented the this program, give both deliveries and check the criteria for split.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not the case with delivery split it is the case of one material from bundel delivered different delivery due to some reason.

thanks

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the reason in program - ZLE_ANALYZE_DELIVERY_SPLIT and execute.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this program is Z program i will not have this program into my system. So could you please give me any standard program for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

its SAP given program to check you need to implement in your system first , pleas check SAP note - 355404 & 546668 for more details

Answers (0)