cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New PAGE Trigger In smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have created a Smartform with a single Page which is Printing using a zebra Printer for Labels.

Now my page has an Inetrnal table which has Inpection Instruction text(QAMV-KURZTEXT) and Smaple no(QAMV-PHYSPROBE )

My table look like this

PHYSPROBE KURZTEXT)

1 10 test

2 10 test

3 10 test

4 10 test

5 10 test

6 10 test

7 10 test

8 20 test

9 30 test

My req is to print a label in such a way that a sinlge label has only 6 Inpection Instruction text of a particular sample no.

For e.g in above for 10 till 6 it should print on the first label then it shud go to next label.

Then on the Next label then we have only a single sample number 10 then it shud again go to next page for sample number 20 and so on..

So for Every new sample it shoulg go to next page ..

I have tried to use command node but its not working can you please help.

Thanks

Ritesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mithun_shetty4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Set a flag to trigger the New page command with the condition of the flag.

Now to set the flag used Program lines

you can set the flag when the line count becomes 6 or the first variable gets changed .

To check if the first field is changed , stored the data in a temporary variable and and compary with the current data. if it is different set the flag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

my doubt is can we use the New-page command in smartform to go to the next page.

thanks

mithun_shetty4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you can use it .

It can be created with the following menu path in SMARTFORM

CREATE >> FLOW LOGIC >> COMMAND (COMMAND is a Node )

Under general attributes u have a check box for go to new page. specify the page from drop down. In the conditions tab use the flag which u have set in the program lines.

Edited by: Mithun Shetty on Mar 2, 2011 12:43 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think we can use the sort functionality of data table (to sort field PHYSPROBE) in smartforms, then you check on event sort end. There will be insert a node into smartforms tree. In this node you create a new command node to trigger new page. Do not forget to check condition for stopping printing when loop index exceed the overall table entries otherwise blank page will appear.

Thanks,

Thien