cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

accessing channel schedule info

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've got a request that asks for accessing communication channel schedule info programmatically. Can anybody help me with that? Thank you,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Baskar, thank you. These are excellent links.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naveen,

No, I do not want to schedule channels automatically. The request is to write a program that checks if there are any messages created (in BC_MSG) for the interfaces in the time their communication channels were open.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>> The request is to write a program that checks if there are any messages created (in BC_MSG) for the interfaces in the time their communication channels were open.

You have to use Integration Directory API in your program to navigate through various ID components

Please check this link.. This might be very helpful

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a0336199-d3c7-2c10-c983-f8a945a45...

Refer this link too....

/people/william.li/blog/2008/10/20/directory-api-development--part-1-of-3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Phani, I am writing a report that requires that information - when the communication channels are scheduled to be open, the frequency and time frame. I have searched the net for some documentation and could not find any.

I will appreciate your insight. Thank you.

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

let me check if my understanding is correct:

you need to schedule your channels automatically am i right? if this is the case then ....follow below....

you can schedule the channels automatically.....this can be done in runtimeworkbwnch(RWB) -

> component monitoring -

>adapter engine -

>communication channel monitoring-----> availability times.

Here you can schedule your communication channel so that it can be available automatically in specified times.

Cheers!!!!

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you elobrate the question with some more details, do you want to schedule the communication channel?

Regards,

Phani