Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple select queries for JDBC sender

former_member312864
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am working on JDBc to IDOC scenario.

I need to process two select queries in PI where output of 1st query becomes the input of second.

Now i need to map the output of second to IDOC through XSL mapping also i need to use BPM to process(without using the stored procedure) the scenario.

In my JDBC communication channel i have option for only one select query and second query should fetch the data through BPM.

In BPM i have used the following sequence mentioned below:

Start --> Receive step ( receives all the header lines) --> Transformation (to split the header messages to single message) --> Block Start( To processEachRecord) --> Send Syn (to map the request message i,e. output of first query with Response i,e. structure of the second query) --> Send Asyn (to send the output of second query to XSLT mapping) -->Block End --> stop

• Output of XSLT mapping is the input for IDOC

Now i need to understand how to process the second query?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>> I need to process two select queries in PI where output of 1st query becomes the input of second

Use SQL Nested Queries.

Example:

SELECT Model FROM Product WHERE ManufacturerID IN (SELECT ManufacturerID FROM Manufacturer

WHERE Manufacturer = 'Dell')

Here first table is Manufacturer .. we do select query in manufacturer to return data and pass it to the first table Product.

>> Now i need to understand how to process the second query?

You dont need at all. In your sender jdbc channel, write sql statement nested query and you will get only output of the second table. you map the second table output to the idoc.

Note: Dont know why do you need BPM for this case..

Jdbc sender adapter help links

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm40/helpdata/en/7e/5df96381ec72468a00815dd80f8b63/content.htm

Check this thread for update statement in jdbc cc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the second query - send the request into the a JDBC receiver channel (sync) - Check the XML format and the operation required in the below link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2e/96fd3f2d14e869e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Cheers.

Sunil.