cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment terms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can we implement an scenario In SAP where payment terms are not get determined in sales order from the customer master .

payment term should be determined at item level from the entries maintained in the Z table .

Is there any user exit to support this process.

Thanks In advance.

Chander

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding about your requirement i think you can acheive through standard as below

1. create a dummy condition in the pricing procedure with statistical as tick mark

2. Create the condition record for the same with relevant key combination and maintain price as 1 .In the condition record there is a payment term field where u maintain the desired payment term at item level.

3.Once the condition record maintained then at the time of creation of sales order in line item sytem will propose the payment terms from the condition record inspite of from customer master.

By doing the above u can avoid z table and the user exit,if you have any further clarifications let me know

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Damu for your reply.

I want material of particular material type to be determined in sales order.And there payments terms to be determined at item level.

Whenever there is material of different material type is entered in sales order it should block the order.

is this can be achieved through standard functionality or Exits required for the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use listing and exclusion functionality for blocking the certain material types in the sales order.

Regards

Damnu

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with user exit USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBKD in program MV45AFZZ.

Regards,