cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM Printing automatic TOs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

Please, give me a hand because I am getting a bit crazy.

We have a Z program and a Z form to print TO and labels. We have customized everything and the thing is:

• when I create a TO manually (LT01 and LT04 transaction) or using RLAUTA10 program launched manually, the TO is created and printed (spool order is created, sucesfully processed and printed)

• when the program RLAUTA10 is launched in a job or the TO is created as "automatic TO creation" process=> then the TO is created and the spool order generated but or in "waiting" (but never printed) or "with errors"

Why is happening this? What is the difference between launching it manually or in background? What is it missing in order to work smoothly?

Please, help!!!

Many thanks and best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mauro_bianchi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

please check that the print settings are compliant with the guidelines mentioned in note 392317. (transaction omlv)

Hope this can help

Regards

Mauro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mauro.

Yes, customizing seems to be OK. In fact, for manual TOs they are being printed OK. The problem is printing the OTs created in backgroung. I am not sure if standard program is linked to any sentence that is missing in our Z, or updating problem...

Any other suggestion?

Thanks !!!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.