cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mismatch in bank account details in vendor-BP config in SAP RE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In SAP Real Estate, under vendor BP configuration, when I'm creating a vendor with say 5 bank account details in the payment transactions tab, the same no of bank account details is not reflecting in the corresponding payment transactions tab in BP.

In addition to this, when I delete any existing bank account at the vendor side, the same does not get deleted at the BP side. I've to go inside the payment transaction tab at the BP end & manually delete the bank account.

Pl. note its not a config settings issue as the problem is happening only with one or two vendors and not with all vendors. For most of the vendors, its absolutely working fine.

Kindly tell me why this is going wrong only for one or two vendors?

Thanks & Regards

Shantanu Kar

Ph: +91-9035811498

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

NitinA
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shantanu,

If the BP is created using the transaction FLBPC1 (Create BP from vendor), then the changes done directly to the vendor do not reflect in the BP. Alternatively, if the changes are done on the BP, it wil be reflected in the vendor/customer.

Have you tried this approach to synchronize the BP and the vendor/customer.

Cheers..

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Sorry for the delay in response. To answer you, in my current project, the BP is automatically created in the background whenever I create the vendor in the foreground by the t-code XK01 with the vendor account group ZFAP. BP is not being manually created by using any t-codes.

All the IMG customization settings I've checked wherein the vendor-BP synchronisation settings is all set active.

Pl. also note that it is not at all config settings issue as the problem is not happening for all vendors-BP. its happening only for some.

Hence the issue. In case you need more inputs for deep analysis, feel free to call me on my cell +91-9035811498.

I'm looking for resolution to this issue as the client is waiting for the solution for quite some time now.

Regards

Shantanu Kar.

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shantanu,

is Post Processing Office (PPO) activated in your system for synchronization between business partner and customer/vendor?

In this case you have to check with transaction MDS_PPO2 if there were errors in synchronisation.

Please refer to SAP note [956054|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/956054] for further information.

Hope this information is helpful for you.

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franz,

Thnaks for your response. I still don't get the solution to my problem. The problem is that when I'm creating vendor with 2-3 bank account details, the same gets reflected at the BP end. Its only when I'm deleting an existing bank accounts from the vendor side the same is not updated at the BP side.

Again, this problem is not happening in all systems. In the client environment, the Dev system is working fine, but the Quality & PROD system is showing this problem.

SAP Note 956054, suggested by you, talks more about how to synchronize the Vendor/Customer-BP in SAP RE.

Kindly assist.

Awaiting your response.

Regards,

Shantanu Kar

Ph: +91-9035811498

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shantanu,

SAP note 956054 talks about CVI in common this note is not restricted to SAP RE.

Did you check PPO already?

Do you use BAdI CVI_MAP_BANKDETAILS to synchronise your bank details?

Please check also if the SAP notes [937416|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/937416] and [1337451|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1337451] might be helpful.

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franz,

Further to my reply, after checking the customization under the path:

Cross-Application Components>> Master data Synchronisation>> Synchronisation control>> Activate PPO requests for platform Objects in the Dialog:

the synchronisation object only maintained is BP & the PPO status of the object is active.

Do I need to maintain the vendor also here in the synchronisation Object & put it in active status?

Kindly revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franz,

PPO is in active status in configuration, but as mentioned in the earleir mail, its maintained only for the BP.

So my question is: should I mainatin the PPO active for Vendor object also in configuration?

To answer your second question, as of now no BADI has been run by the client for any bank account synchronisation details.

Is there any standard BADI available for this issue which I should run in order to fix the issue?

Regards

Shantanu Kar

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shantanu,

please refer to SAP note [956054|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/956054].

The following entries are required for a synchronization between the

business partner and the customer / vendor in two directions:

Source Object Target Object Act. Ind.

BP CUSTOMER X

BP VENDOR X

CUSTOMER BP X

VENDOR BP X

Enter and activate the options required in your environment. If you

Seite 2

require integration between the business partner and the customer/vendor

in two directions, all four options are necessary.

I guess you have to activate both directions. Maybe this resolves already the issue and BAdI implementation is not relevant for your issue at all.

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franz,

All the four options is set active. I've checked the same in the customisation. So, that route is OK.

Any other settings to be checked?

How about any standard BADI to be implemented for this problem?

Regards

Shantanu

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shantanu,

I am afraid I have no further ideas without the possibility to check the issue directly in the system.

Maybe you could in contact with an SAP consultant who can check it onsite.

Regards, Franz