cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM-EBP-SUS Vendor Replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

We are implementing SAP SRM 7.0 in the classical scenario with ECC 6.0 EHP 3.

Our SUS system is in a different client from the SRM EBP system. (SUS is in the SD0CLNT155 and SRM in the SD0CLNT105).

In the vendor replication flow, we are having problems to replicate vendors among these systems.

What are the correct ways to replicate the vendor companies?

I've tried to replicate vendors using BBPGETVD from ECC to EBP.

Then selected the vendors as Portal Suppliers and running the transaction BBP_SP_SUPP_INI.

When I choose Execute, I don't get any error or success message.

Are we doing the replication correctly? Or should we use BD14 to send the vendors from ECC to EBP/SUS?

Thanks in advance!

Silvio Cosendey Jr.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yeu Sheng!

Thanks for the help!

Our scenario is sending documents from ERP to SUS, so we have to use BD14.

But there is still a doubt: How the vendors will be replicated from SUS to EBP in order that the bidders can participate in RFQ and Auction processes?

Best regards,

Silvio Cosendey Jr.

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the SUS IMG, there is a "Maintain Systems for Synchronization of User Data". You can use this to replicate the supplier back into the SRM.

Regards.

YS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silvio

Replicate vendors to SUS and to EBP are diferent things,

In MM-SUS you must use BD14 to replicate vendors from ERP MM to SUS and to replicate vendors from ERP MM to SRM EBP you use BBPGETVD, in SUS you must use Maintain Systems for Synchronization of User Data to create user that will act as bidders in SRM.

Nilson Roberta da Fonseca

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Depending on where is the source document going to be sent to the SUS?

If you are sending SRM document to SUS, then replicate the SRM supplier to SUS via TC BBP_SP_SUPP_INI.

If you are sending ERP document to SUS, then replicate the ERP vendor to SUS via the TC BD14.

Regards.

YS