cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Pass importing and changing parameters to FM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I have one FM contains some importing and tables paramerts.

I used service call to call FM. I created view and bind all required attributes. I am filling all attributes ( imp and tables in FM ),

trhough from view, i mean i am inputing data( all atributes no select data from database here ). Now i filled all aontents in view,

how to pass this data to FM. This FM creats new record in DB table.

Thanks,

Madhan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If you have used a service call then at the end of the service call you have created a method in the component controller begining like "EXECUTE ..".

From your view call this component controller method like this

wd_comp_controller->execute[and the rest of the method name]( ).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basakaran,

I done that part, my problem is i am not getting data into DB table.

I put a break point in component controler execute method .. there CALL FUNCTION FM Name.. here i am getting data both in importing and tables parameters.. But after executing i am getting only importing parameters data, i am not getting data which is under tables. I used Append statement in FM. Any idea in this?

Thanks,

Madhan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

post your code about how do you call the function module.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I think I have a similar problem.

I call the bapi "BAPI_BUS177_CREATE" wich need few importing and changing parameters.

In my view, i bind a table to changing parameter. But i can't modify any fields of the table.

I checked if table fields' are in "read-only" but that was not the case and i changed them from text fields to input fields in the binding process but it doesn't help. I can put nothing in these fields.

Any help to pass changing parameter to "BAPI_BUS177_CREATE" when calling it.

Thanks in advance.

Azmi

Answers (0)