cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant calendar in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all, I am working in SRM 7.0 and I nee that when I create a shopping cart and change delivery date to a weekend's day, system throws a warning message indicating that this is saturday or sunday.

How can I do it in SRM?

In ERP I can select calendar in plant's parameters but in SRM?

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to use the BADI BBP_ITEM_CHECK_BADI to check if the delivery is a factory working day,

However i believe you should not be just check solely on weekend. What about public holiday right? Hence you should check if the delivery date is neither weekend nor public holiday. You can considered to use the FM DATE_CONVERT_TO_FACTORYDATE.

Make sure you have maintained the calender IMG in the SRM server first.

Regards.

YS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yeu, is there some way to do change via standard?

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Set up the plant calendar first in the SRM system.

If the standard SRM date functionality has included the checking of working day, then you are in luck, Else the rest is via own customization only.

Regards.

YS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yeu, sorry but I don´t understand very well this. Can you send me more information about it?

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the IMG SAP Implementation Guide -> SAP Web Application Server -> General Settings -> Maintain Calendar, you maintained it first for the holiday and factory.

Once done, you will be able to use the function module and BADI above to check if the shopping cart delivery date is on a working day.

Regards.

YS