cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing BS with transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a File - PI - ISU interface in our Test environment that is currently pointing at two ISU systems at the same time. This was set up initially to allow testing from two ISU systems. I now want to remove one of the ISU systems.

Is it possible to do this with a transport or do I need to manually remove the "Receiver Determinations", "Interface Determinations" and "Receiver Agreements" from the scenario?

Thanks

Edited by: Gareth O´Brien on Mar 1, 2011 12:33 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

remember that ID is always editable and hence you have the flexibility to edit your configurations and delete unwanted objects.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you check on (it is by default checked) the box "include deleted objects" when you create an transport.

Please do not misunderstand scenarios: These are just link collections. If you delete anything from a scenario you change nothing (with relevance to runtime). You need to delete the objects theirselves.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Hi,

>

> I have a File - PI - ISU interface in our Test environment that is currently pointing at two ISU systems at the same time. This was set up initially to allow testing from two ISU systems. I now want to remove one of the ISU systems.

>

> Is it possible to do this with a transport or do I need to manually remove the "Receiver Determinations", "Interface Determinations" and "Receiver Agreements" from the scenario?

>

> Thanks

You can remove by trasporting Scenario in QualitySystem (after deleting system in DevSystem)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't remove them from the DEV system because the configuration is taken from the SLD.

Thanks for you answer, I will manually remove the details from TEST.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Removbe in Interface detrmination ,Sender/Receiver agrements and Receiver determination.

and always good practice to delete unused objects also.

Regards,

Raj