Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating 3 systems - Configuration Error

former_member211899
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a scenario where I need to integrate 3 technical systems. i.e One Source System and Two Target Systems are there.

The Mapping is defined under a common Software Component Version which has the other 3 SWCVs as dependents.

I have used 1 Message Mapping, 1 Interface mapping, 2 Interface Determinations, 1 Sender Agreement, 1 Receiver Determination, 2 Receiver Agreements.

Input Message -> Message A ( Target A ) and Message B ( Target B ). Ideally, Message A should go to Receiver Agreement A and then to Target A , and Message B should go to Receiver Agreement B and then tio Target B.

But when I test the configuration, it is throwing an error at Receiver Agreement stating " No standard agreement found"

XI is trying to send Message A and Message B to both the Targets and hence Message B fails at Target A and Message A fails at Target B.

Kindly let me know what is the practical solution to this .

Thanks and Regards,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I think there is some problem with your configuration, are you following the same flow as below:

Source -> Sender agreement -> Receiver determination

-> 1. Interface determination -> Receiver agrmnt

->2. Interface determination -> Receiver agr.

If you are following the same and still phasing the issue, Please provide more details about your problem.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member211899
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue Resolved by using 2 mappings...

former_member211899
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Thanks for the valuable replies to this question...

Actually my scenario was simplified by using 2 message mappings and 2 operation mappings...

One of the receivers was an ABAP Proxy and another one was a File..

So i reckon its not possible to club both under the same mapping...

I used two different mappings, one for File to Proxy and another for File to File and 1 Rx Det, 2 Interface Det. 2 Rx Agreements...

It is now working perfectly...

Thanks again for your comments...

Regards,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SI/StepbyStepguidetoExplainEnhancedReceiver+Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

on what basis u wanted to move the data to system A and system B- there should be condition in receiver determination based on which it will decide which system it should go..

u can do conditional receiver using X path and send data to respective system.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Ref:/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/06/07/customise-your-xpath-expressions-in-receiver-determination

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/03/xpath-to-show-the-path-multiple-receivers

/people/samiullah.qureshi/blog/2009/01/09/correlation-without-key-field-using-constant

Thanks,