SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISU billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

executing EL01 with MR 01 for an installation.

getting error " No meter readings orders created for installation "

pls help what do i need to do in configuration?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

marcin_cholewczuk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's not a matter of configuration, but lacking of data. As is said in error, you're trying to do billing but there are no device readings. To do bill you have to know how much electricity/gas/water was used by customer.

What have to be done is:

1. Create meater reading order, than automaticaly billing order is created.

2. Add meter reading value

3. Do billing

4. Do invoicing (if you need)

If I remember correctly you can do this all in transaction EASIBI. You have to choose that you want to input meter reading and set if this should be only billing or also invoicing. There are also other more or less important data like document data, booking date and so on.

The only difficulity you can hit on is with meter reading values. It is possible that you'll get error like "value not plausible" or something like that. That means that system, based on some calculations, is expecting other value. Then you should choose on list added by you meter reading value and press button like "free without checking" or something like that. Other option is to press button "calculate" - system will give it's own value here.

I hope it's clear now.

Best regards

Marcin Cholewczuk

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

marcin_cholewczuk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's not a matter of configuration, but lacking of data. As is said in error, you're trying to do billing but there are no device readings. To do bill you have to know how much electricity/gas/water was used by customer.

What have to be done is:

1. Create meater reading order, than automaticaly billing order is created.

2. Add meter reading value

3. Do billing

4. Do invoicing (if you need)

If I remember correctly you can do this all in transaction EASIBI. You have to choose that you want to input meter reading and set if this should be only billing or also invoicing. There are also other more or less important data like document data, booking date and so on.

The only difficulity you can hit on is with meter reading values. It is possible that you'll get error like "value not plausible" or something like that. That means that system, based on some calculations, is expecting other value. Then you should choose on list added by you meter reading value and press button like "free without checking" or something like that. Other option is to press button "calculate" - system will give it's own value here.

I hope it's clear now.

Best regards

Marcin Cholewczuk

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Marcin!!

i was able to solve the problem with your solution.