cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

By Using PFA,Unable to load to QC

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have recorded the screen using PFA. when closed my sap window, immdly error was given " Unable to save the PFA analysis to the repository.Cannot create process flow analysis"

When looked into the logs, following error is coming.

ERROR : SAPTAO.exe : Thread03 (StartPFA) : SAP.TAO.Pfa.PFAnalysis : Error while saving a PFA in the repository: System.Exception: MassCreate(): an error occured: SAP.TAO.Common.Rfc.SapAgentAgentException: CallBackend(RfcRequest): a call to the backend system failed: SAPAGENT_RFC_CALL_DETAILS(RFC_SYS_EXCEPTION) ---> SAP.TAO.Common.Rfc.SapAgentAgentException: SAPAGENT_RFC_CALL_DETAILS(RFC_SYS_EXCEPTION) ---> System.Exception: Function module "TAO_EXECUTE_REQ_MANAGER" not found.

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at SAP.TAO.Common.Rfc.SapAgent.CallBackend(BackendSystem backendSystem, IBackendReqListProxy caller, TaoRequest request)

at SAP.TAO.Common.Rfc.SapAgent.CallBackend(BackendSystem backendSystem, IBackendReqListProxy caller, TaoRequest request)

at SAP.TAO.Common.Rfc.RequestListener.TaoRepositoryReqListProxy.MassCreate(RequestSelectionParameter selection, RepositoryObjects repObjs) ---> SAP.TAO.Common.Rfc.SapAgentAgentException: CallBackend(RfcRequest): a call to the backend system failed: SAPAGENT_RFC_CALL_DETAILS(RFC_SYS_EXCEPTION) ---> SAP.TAO.Common.Rfc.SapAgentAgentException: SAPAGENT_RFC_CALL_DETAILS(RFC_SYS_EXCEPTION) ---> System.Exception: Function module "TAO_EXECUTE_REQ_MANAGER" not found.

at SAP.TAO.Common.Rfc.RequestListener.TaoRepositoryReqListProxy.MassCreate(RequestSelectionParameter selection, RepositoryObjects repObjs)

at SAP.TAO.Common.Rfc.RequestListener.TaoRepositoryReqListProxy.MassCreate(RequestSelectionParameter selection, RepositoryObjects repObjs)

at SAP.TAO.Pfa.PFAnalysis.SaveToRepository()

Let me know if any one has encountered this problem.

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We are currently upgrading to TAO 3.0.

I am able to connect to QC and the required systems.

When I perform self check I am getting errors like " 

The CBASE_Init.vbs.txt attachment has been found but its version 2.0.7.0 is not correct. The expected version is 3.0.1.3.

Self-check "CBase initialization script added as attachment" failed

How do I go about this error. 

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Connection to backend system is Not connected Could you please throw some light on this..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether TAO agent is installed properly. Try to follow the installation steps given in installation guides.

When proper files are installed, then requests will be responded by the server.

JohnMorton
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI Sreenath

There are some known issues for Process Flow Analyzer (PFA) in SAP TAO 2.0 SP1 but these should be resolved in SP2.

Refer to SAP note 1391728 for SAP TAO 2.0 Release and Upgrade Information.

Thanks,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but after installing sp2 most of the problems are solved. i am able to see the files in repository. But when i am doing self check, i am getting following error in Terminal server.

The CBASE_Init.vbs.txt attachment has been found, but its version cannot be found. Ensure that it is up-to-date. It is attached to the Subject/BPT Resources/Libraries Quality Center test folder.

Self-check "CBase initialization script added as attachment" failed.

I have installed in my laptop successfully and trying same in terminal server, so that others can also use TAO. My laptop is working fine but the installation in terminal server is giving the above error.

I even compared both files, there is no difference, i am really surprised that it is working fine in laptop and facing problems in terminal server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing the same error, as per the blog I have upgrade TAO client to 2.0.3.2 but still I am getting same error.

I did not install ST-TAO add-on on solution manager is that any reason why I am getting this error while running PFA? We are just in evaluation phase at this point and are looking in to TAO frontend cabailities.

Thanks

Naresh P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Attaching the log.

2011-03-31 16:30:35:593 : ERROR : SAPTAO.exe : Thread05 (StartPFA) : SAP.TAO.Pfa.PFAnalysis : Error while saving a PFA in the repository: System.Exception: MassCreate(): an error occured: SAP.TAO.Common.Rfc.SapAgentAgentException: CallBackend(RfcRequest): a call to the backend system failed: SAPAGENT_RFC_CALL_DETAILS(RFC_SYS_EXCEPTION) ---> SAP.TAO.Common.Rfc.SapAgentAgentException: SAPAGENT_RFC_CALL_DETAILS(RFC_SYS_EXCEPTION) ---> System.Exception: Function module "TAO_EXECUTE_REQ_MANAGER" not found.

at SAP.TAO.Common.Rfc.RequestListener.TaoRepositoryReqListProxy.MassCreate(RequestSelectionParameter selection, RepositoryObjects repObjs) ---> SAP.TAO.Common.Rfc.SapAgentAgentException: CallBackend(RfcRequest): a call to the backend system failed: SAPAGENT_RFC_CALL_DETAILS(RFC_SYS_EXCEPTION) ---> SAP.TAO.Common.Rfc.SapAgentAgentException: SAPAGENT_RFC_CALL_DETAILS(RFC_SYS_EXCEPTION) ---> System.Exception: Function module "TAO_EXECUTE_REQ_MANAGER" not found.

at SAP.TAO.Pfa.AbstractPFAnalysis.SavePFA()

2011-03-31 16:30:35:594 : ERROR : SAPTAO.exe : Thread05 (StartPFA) : SAP.TAO.Pfa.PFAnalysis : SaveToRepository: Unable to save the PFA analysis to the repository. System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at SAP.TAO.Common.Marshalable.InnerTaoResponse.ErrorMsgItem.ToString()

at SAP.TAO.Common.Marshalable.InnerTaoResponse.ErrorMsg.ToString()

at System.Text.StringBuilder.Append(Object value)

at SAP.TAO.Common.Marshalable.TaoResponse.ToString()

at SAP.TAO.Pfa.PFAnalysisForGs.SaveToRepository()

2011-03-31 16:30:35:595 : ERROR : SAPTAO.exe : Thread05 (StartPFA) : SAP.TAO.Pfa.PnlPfa : StartPFA: the PFA Analysis phase 1 raised an error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at SAP.TAO.Common.Marshalable.InnerTaoResponse.ErrorMsgItem.ToString()

at SAP.TAO.Common.Marshalable.InnerTaoResponse.ErrorMsg.ToString()

at System.Text.StringBuilder.Append(Object value)

at SAP.TAO.Common.Marshalable.TaoResponse.ToString()

at SAP.TAO.Pfa.PFAnalysisForGs.SaveToRepository()

at SAP.TAO.Pfa.PnlPfa.StartPFA(Object tcodeName)

2011-03-31 16:30:35:674 : ERROR : SAPTAO.exe : Thread01 (MainTAOThread) : SAP.TAO.Pfa.PnlPfa : StartPFAInThread: unable to retrieve the pfa analysis object. Can't continue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My problem has been solved after installing the support packages SAPKITLEF1, SAPKITLEF2 and SAPKITLEF3.

Now its working fine. TAO 200 is mandatory installation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After installing the TAO agent on Solution Manager system issue got resolved for me also.

Thanks

Naresh P.