cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to pass the webdynpro alv-table result to adobe flex-datagrid?

0 Kudos

If u donu2019t mind, shall I share something with u.

Presently I engaged with integration of adobe flex with sap webdynpro technology.

I tried out and got some partial good result from this integration technology.

Now my question s how to pass the webdynpro alv-table result to adobe flex-datagrid?(Thatu2019s mean how to show the final output result in Adobe u2013flex datagrid)

Ple shed light on my question.

Waiting for ur positive reply.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmikanth,

Please go through this..

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/e0765c3d-2f49-2d10-3db3-ad81bca0cd63

Hope it helps..

Cheers..

Kris.

Edited by: kissnas on Mar 1, 2011 10:22 AM

0 Kudos

hi

If u donu2019t mind, shall I share something with u.

I am new to Integration Technilogy.

Presently I engaged with integration of adobe flex with sap webdynpro technology.

I tried out and got some partial good result from this integration technology.

now my question s how to pass the webdynpro alv-table result to adobe flex-datagrid?(Thatu2019s mean how to show the final output result in Adobe u2013flex datagrid)

ple shed light on my question.

waiting for ur positive reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as Thomas has mentioned above, you need to bind the context node which you are binding to ALV to the datasource of the FlashIsland view. And use that datasource as needed in your flex node.

If you still have questions, explain clearly what you are trying to achieve.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Srilatha

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Is there some particluar aspect you are unsure about? As stated what you describe can be acomplished via the basic data binding mechanisms of FlashIslands. You can data bind a 1:n/0:n context node to a Flex DataSet just as easily as any other type of binding. The tutorials here on SCN for Flash Islands contains these types of examples.

0 Kudos

Hi Thomas

Thank for your valuable suggestions and everything.

I got the result from Integration Technology(Flex to Webdynpro).

It's working fine successfully.

Regards

Laxmikanth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Are you using the FlashIslands technology to perform the integration? If so you simply data binding the same context node that you are using for the ALV with the FlashIsland component.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/47/b907cd77eb2d66e10000000a42189c/frameset.htm