Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

401 issue when logging into the adapter engine

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are experiencing an issue in the Call Adapter pipeline, Get logon data for adapter engine (SAI_AE_DETAILS_GET) is returning a 401 issue for PIISUSER. I already checked the forums for the same issue but all were unsolved. The profile for this user was also checked in SU01D which indicated that the last change to this user was on 2009.

Also, we cannot login into ESR or anything that uses the Java stack of PI 7.11 using our own accounts (related to the issue above). Has someone else experienced this issue?

PS: We are able to login in SAP GUI for the same system

Inputs are greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Mark

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RKothari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the SAP Note 821026 - AdapterEngine messaging URL returns HTTP 401 under high load

-Rahul

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@Supriya - thanks, but I think this user should not be locked since the last changed year on SU01 was 2009

@Rahul - I will get back to you on this. But I think the note will not explain why all logon users in Abap stack can't access the Java stack.

Problem solved: The SAPJSF user got locked. It is now working correctly, thanks for the inputs guys.

Edited by: Mark Dihiansan on Mar 1, 2011 10:53 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Please check whether the User PIISUSER is locked. If it is locked, as your basis team to unlock it.

-Supriya.