Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization Objects for pricing conditions in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In transaction VA03, we should restrict some users not to see pricing conditions tab in header and item level and net value on overview screen.

Is there anyone who knows how to do it? I wii be very glad if you help me.

Best Regards.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have not done this exact limitation before, but I hope this method will help.You can look up the list of all authorization objects linked to the tcode in transaction SU22.

You can also get this by doing a user trace in ST01; and displaying the pricing condition.

once you have a rough idea, you can do a trial and error with the values inside these objects and see which one works.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

But How can I hide the net value of the order for selected user.

0 Kudos

>

> Thanks for your reply.

>

> But How can I hide the net value of the order for selected user.

Hi,

If you mean that you need to hide the data or tabs in VA03 like conditions etc, you may not be able to do it by standard auth obj.

You need to involve a developer for this

0 Kudos

In new version (ECC6) authorization for pricing condition has been gone I believe for VA03. But for older version object is V_KONH_VKS.

Discuss with your functional if the restriction can be done by condition table (T685A).

Regards,

Arpan Paik

0 Kudos

Thanks for all helps.

I will be working with ABAPER instead of handle with this situation by using standart authorization.

Regards.