cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

view or table not found: ME trying to access WIP & ODS w/o adressing scheme

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I've come across an issue regarding data integration via SAPMEINT and I was wondering if anyone could help me out. What I am looking for is information as to whether it is a matter of configuration (if so - what do I need to do?) or whether this is an actual bug.

Importing ZLOIPRO01s from SAP ERP, I transformed them into standard LOIPRO01s which works fine. Then however I get an error message in MII Queue Monitor saying

(Failed in component: sap.com/meear) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.me.frame.Data com.sap.me.production.ProductionOrderSOBean.create(com.sap.me.frame.Data,java.util.Map) throws com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBeanException method on bean instance com.sap.me.production.ProductionOrderSOBean@7dd3c767 for bean sap.com/meearxml|me.production.ejb-5.2.5.3-Base.jarxml|ProductionOrderSO in application sap.com/me~ear.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00942: Tabelle oder View nicht vorhanden

To make things easier, this is the actual SQL statement:

SELECT

REVISION

FROM

BOM

WHERE

BOM='2215919-000000101987620000-3-1' AND

SITE='1300' AND

BOM_TYPE='H' AND

(REVISION LIKE 'A-%' OR

REVISION='A' )

UNION

SELECT

REVISION

FROM

AR_BOM

WHERE

BOM='2215919-000000101987620000-3-1' AND

SITE='1300' AND

BOM_TYPE='H' AND

(REVISION LIKE 'A-%' OR

REVISION='A' )

Apparently, ME is trying to access different DB schemes without addressing them. Hence my question: Do I need to modify config or is it a bug?

Thanking You

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

It looks like synonyms to ODS/ARC database have not been created. That's why AR_ table cannot be found. Please makes sure synonyms creation script is run.

Regards,

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do have the exactly same error after installing my first ME-System. I did the install by following the installation support guide.

I don't think there is a 'synonyms creation script' mentioned. So how do I run this?

Regards,

Torsten

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Torsten,

The synonyms are created within section 4.1.3 of the Installation Guide. Make sure you ar eusing the latest patch of SAPMECTC component.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

indeed there was an error during execution of that wizard saying: Error during execution of database scripts. But it went away after pressing retry.

No when reexecuting the wizard it pops up again. Is there a log for the wizard, so I can check what the problem is?

Regards,

Torsten

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, it is written to WIP.MIGRATION_TABLE.SQL_LOG field. You need to use a query to convert its content from binary to string format.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Torsten

there is a log for CTC execution, but also a separate one for the SQL execution during CTC. It can be found here:

http://server:port/webdynpro/resources/sap.com/xapps~me~ctc~wdcontent/MigrationUIApp

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cool finding! I will document it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Indeed, it was the best hint. In the log we found, the user had not all rights granted.

Thank you!

Answers (0)