cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule lines getting created even when material is there in stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have configured a normal material and have sufficient stock also, but when I am creating a sakes order the system is generating schedule line for the material even when I have stocks.

Can someone please advice what could be the problem and the possible solution.

Regards,

Wasim.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear wasimuddin.sayed,

When you are creating sales order definitely system will create the schedule line for Confirm delivery date and delivery QTY.

that is the functionality of schedule line.

now if you don't have stock at plant level on the same date then as per availability configuration system will confirm the another schedule line on which confirm delivery date and qty will be available.

if not satisfy the answer request you to elaborate the question in detail.

Best Regards

Hanumant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you click on availability check in sale sorder? Is your stocks posted against storgae location?? check in MMBE??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram Ki,

When I click the availability check system does not give any message. I checked in the material master the availability check is KP no check. Is it due to that system is not performing the availability check and creating schedule line for the same.

Regards,

Wasim.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check your schedule line category marked for Availability check?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram Ki,

the schedule line category is CN - No mat planning. What I have noticed is that if a create a back dated order system creates schedule line for the material but if I create order in the current date system does not create schedule line.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Wasim.