cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No registration mail sent to the supplier in ROS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on SRM7.0 and using ROS on a separate client for registering suppliers. After the suppliers have filled out the registration form, they are accepted in SRM and created as BPs in SRM. Also we flag these suppliers as 'Portal Suppliers' so that they are pushed back to the ROS client. Here they receive a registration mail with a username/password to register themselves on the ROS client.

Everything is working fine. However for one of the suppliers, after it was flagged as a Portal Supplier, no registration mail was generated and hence he is unable to register himself. We have checked in SOST too, but there was no mail for this supplier. But this supplier has been replicated under the vendor root in ROS client (i.e. the XML message was sent from SRM to SUS). For all other suppliers this is working fine.

Is it possible to generate another registration mail with username/password for this supplier? How do we go about resolving the issue.

PS : All configuration is fine as it is working for all suppliers, barring this one off case.

Regards,

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not think there is a standard way to re-send the email.

Try to logon SUS as someone with a purchaser admin role and create a admin user on behalf of the supplier?

Regards.

YS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes this is a known solution. I was curious to know if we could regenerate the mail somehow.

Regards,

Nikhil

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

technically anything is possible try the FM BBP_SUS_BUPA_REG_NOTIFICATION.

Regards.

YS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you elaborate on how to use this?

Regards,

Nikhil

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

In the SUS client, try execute the FM passing in the parameter IV_TO_SMTP with the email address of the registered supplier.

Regards.

YS

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To send a new e-mail to a vendor that not received you can use trabsaction BBP_SUS_BP_ADM, in SUS, the system will send a e-mail with user and pass to the vendor.

Best regards.

Nilson Fonseca