cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approvers of Rejected line items not getting removed -Process controlled WF

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have developed shopping cart approval using process controlled workflow. We are using SRM 7.0, patch level 9.

Decision set used is item based approval for partial documents (Type 4)

While testing I observed that when I reject any item, the corresponding approvers of that items are not getting removed.

As per your requirement, if we create SC with 2 items A and B. Based on various conditions

2 process levels are determined for item A, say approver X and approver Y at respective level.

3 process levels are determined for item B, say approver X, approver Z1 and Z2.

Approver X, rejects item A and approves item B. Since one item is rejected, the work item is sent to requestor for acceptance. All process levels are of type "Approval". Once the requestor clicks on "Accept" button, the item A, which is rejected gets deleted from the shopping cart.

However now when I see the Approval Process Overview, the current approver shown is Y. The work item is sent to approver Y and the value of the shopping cart is shown as 0.00. Logically the approver Y should have been removed from approval process.

Could you let me know if I am missing any step or do I need to do some coding to get rid of approvers of rejected items.

Regards,

Manish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We were using N-step process level on the item level contrast to example provide by SAP of N-step process leve on Header level. SAP uses standard tables /SAPSRM/D_WF_015 and /SAPSRM/D_WF_016 to implement the logic. We have customized the solution with logic on same line of sap but using bespoke tbale ZSAPSRM_D_WF_016. Let me know if anyone needs solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I am also facing same kind of issue. Could you please let me know the solution you have implemented for this.

Thank you,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Note 1561602 was just released and seems to be suitable to your issue.

Thanks,

Melina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Note 1561602 was just released and seems to be suitable to your issue.

Thanks,

Melina