cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Invoice - Mexico new compliance (approval reqd?)

krishg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We are implementing Digital mexico invoice and I am looking at different notes for implementation...

I came across this post in SCN,

http://weblogs.sdn.sap.com/cs/mobile/view/wlg/21066?x-topic=85

u2022 Take effect January 1, 2011

u2022 Eliminate folio numbers which are replaced by digitally signing and archiving an invoice with a valid timbre number

u2022 Require regulatory compliance checks with government certified organizations for both senders and receivers of invoices

u2022 Invoices in excess of 2,000 pesos must be approved digitally

Companies will be required to integrate with the SAT for invoice approvals in real time.

Outgoing invoices must be prepared in a specific XML format and authorized in advance as part of the logistics process before shipments can be delivered.

When I look at the scope document attached to in SAP Note 1280467 - FAQ Digital Invoice Mexico, it has no reference to this requirements (it still refers to a monthly report to be sent to govt and has no reference regarding govt. approval)..also the PI note has reference to synchronous interface?

Do we need to manually implement the additional / new requirements?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

krishg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We had raised a OSS message and it looks like SAP does not support the latest requirements (CFDI). We are in the process of evaluating our options.

I will keep this thread open for a while to see the approach that is expected to be taken by others.

krishg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

To further explain, Companies that issued CFD in 2010 can continue to remain on the CFD until Folio numbers run out or deadline is set... To our knowledge, there is not a deadline for CFD at present. Any companies starting out on digital invoice this year, has to switch over to CFDI