cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:Standard functions missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In our P I7.1 server some standard functions are missing in Enterprise Services Repository for Message Mapping and I hope some patches need to be updated.

If that is the case then,

what is patch level that need to be applied on the server and if not ,then anyone could help me out in solving this issue.

Thanks in Advance,

Lavanya.B

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you give an example, what you are missing and what patch level you have?

I have not heard about this issue so far.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan Grube ,

We are using PI 7.1 and in that I am not able to see the standard functions like If's-then-else and if's -then function(Boolean function ) for String ,those functions are missing.

Regards,

Lavanya

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>> standard functions like If's-then-else and if's -then function(Boolean function ) for String ,those functions are missing.

Standard Functions in PI 7.1 has name like this if, ifS, ifWithoutElse, ifSWithoutElse

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lavanya,

Some times this happens because of cache issues...check your cache notifications in IR and also refresh CACHE both in your ABAP and JAVA stack(delta and full by providing URL's).Then you would be able to see your standard functions......

Please let me know the status after doing this......

Cheeers!!!!

Naveen

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> >> standard functions like If's-then-else and if's -then function(Boolean function ) for String ,those functions are missing.

>

> Standard Functions in PI 7.1 has name like this ifS, ifSWithoutElse

According to SAP note 126471, those function come with SP6.

The 'S' has nothing to do with strings. 'S' means 'Statement'

See SAP notes 1090369 and 1158484.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I cant say about missing but I have heard about functions disabled.

Can you make sure that if you are using PI 7.0 then its good to be on JDK 1.4.2_09 and if you are on PI 7.1, atleast go for JDK 1.5 version.