cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New output created in copy of eksu not gu00E9nu00E8rerez, why?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I have created a new output in copy of Eksu with transaction v/38 and activated it in my shipping point ... The problem is that when the delivery is created, the output is not generated... Can one of you guys explain me how it is generated ? And why extra customising point I should Check?

Thanks in advance for your precious help,

Best regards,

KF

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the path SPRO->Logisctics Execution->shipping->basic shipping function ->Output control->output determination->maintain output determination for outbound deliveries.Has this output type been assigned to the respective output determination procedure? Maker sure relevant output master record has been created in t.code VV21/VV22.

Also you can do analysis in VL02N. Go to menu Extras-> delivery output->Item. Then click on i button. Click on the new output that you have added. The system will display the reason for it.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, thanks for taking Time to answer my question. This output is not a normal shipping output : this is not customized in the path you mentioned : this is a picking output created in transaction v/38... But when I go in the delivery, in Picking, I do not find the output. I already made sure to assign it to my shipping point but there must be somethingelse to do in customising... But I do not know what...???

Thanks again in advance for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have the regular picking output (EK00) too? The problem might be that once the delivery is "picked "- and the picking quantities are filled, the system wont issue another pick list. If you manually create a delivery and fill in the pick qty = the delivery quantity before saving - you wont get any picking output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karen,

Check in output V/38 Default values - Dispatch time - 4 and trasnmission meduim??

Check procssing routines - assigne program??

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI ,

As shiva told go to menu Extras-> delivery output->Item. Then click Click on the new output that you have added. The system will display the reason for it.If you maintain the condition record for this then no need even this also.

Regards,

Madhu.