cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitoring XSLTConversion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I would like to know whether there is a way to see the payload message after it be transformed. For instance,

I'm using an xslt file to transform the Message payload through aii.messaging.adapter.XSLTConversion. Actually, I know

how to use aii.messaging.adapter.XSLTConversion but I need to prove what is in the payload after the transformation.

Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no way to see the conversion.

Could you use an (additional) message mapping step instead of the XSLT mapping in adapter engine?

Then you could use test tools and see the conversion in monitor.

Another option is redirecting the message in a file system, that means put the xslt mapping in file adapter, so you can look in file system for the result.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the answers,

The problem was solved. Actually, I was using XML SPY for debugging my XML file against my XSLT file, however,

I would like to guarantee that the transformation in Adapter Module using MessageTransformBean for XSLTConversion do the same as XML SPY so I started some tests and realize that they did the same. The real problem was in "prefixes" and by using another module XMLAnonymizerBean I achieved my goal.

By the way, Stefan Grube posted one blog about the use of XMLAnonymizerBean that was very helpful:

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2007/02/02/remove-namespace-prefix-or-change-xml-encoding-with-the-xmlanonymizerbean

Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think another solution could be :

Use "Test" tab in Operation/Interface mapping in ESR/IR.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Use "Test" tab in Operation/Interface mapping in ESR/IR

A useful button - if you have an Operation/Interface mapping...

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Use "Test" tab in Operation/Interface mapping in ESR/IR

>A useful button - if you have an Operation/Interface mapping...

Though its XSLT mapping but I hope there must be an Operation/Interface mapping in ESR/IR

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think the easiest way is to test local. Just execute the mapping with XML Spy (short cut F10 on the xml file).

Even an Internet Explorer can do the job, just include

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="myStyle.xsl"?>

into the xml.

Regards,

Udo