cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Requirement for Movement Type 262 (Cancel With Ref to Reservation)

alejandro_lpez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

it is possible to configure the system to create a Transfer requirement for movement type 262 (Cancel With Reference to reservation) ?

When i execute a movement type 262 (Cancel with reference to Order), the system creates a Transfer Requirement, i can process it in transaction LB12. Now i am using the movement type 262 to Reservation, but the system does not create a transfer Requirement.

I am using SAP ECC 6.0.

Thanks in advance,

Alejandro López.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You should be able to configure this in OMLR where you specify if you want a TR or a PCN etc

Frenchy

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

alejandro_lpez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

i need to use movements types 261 and 262 with reference to reservation, you told me that the system does not create TR in this scenario.

Can you suggest how to make the consumption with reference to reservation and then create a OT? should i create the OT manually?

Best regards,

Alejandro.

former_member631463
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use "Special movement indicator" to fulfill your requirement. By using this in OMLR you can specify second record for the same data with the different control for TR/ TO creation. Let me know if you need more info on this.

Reg,

Sudhir

alejandro_lpez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Even the system does not generate Transfer Requirement for movements 261 and 262 with Reference to reservation, can i use a special indicator for movement? Can you please explain me how to do that?

Best regards,

Alejandro López.

former_member631463
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

With reference to your very initial message in this thread...I would like to know below information..

1) When you made 101 against order...subsequent posting for BOM material must have done thru' movement 261. In this document can you see any data (TR / WM) in WM tab of material document? if not are getting "This item is not subject to warehouse management" message on this tab?

2) Can you please confirm the record in OMLR for your warehouse number and reference movement type 262? (Need to know what value maintained in TR and TO creation field)

Reg,

Sudhir

alejandro_lpez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

1. When i made the movement 261 with reference to reservation, i can't see any data (TR/WM) in WM tab of material document.

i am not getting the message "This item is not subject to warehouse management" either.

2. The value maintained for field TR and OT in transaction OMLR are TR = 'X and TO = space.' (Record for movement 262)

Thanks in advance,

Alejandro López.

former_member631463
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alejandro,

Can you please check if the plant storage location combination is WM managed? This can be checked in table T320.

Regards,

Sudhir

alejandro_lpez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, the plant and storage location combination is WM managed.

Best regards,

Alejandro López.

former_member631463
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your plant /St locn is WM managed and you have "X" for TR creation in OMLR for that WH no. and mvt typ, I don't find any reason system should not generate any WM data in material document.

I'm not sure if the requirement type ("F" order) set in the movement type 261 and 262 is the cause of this behavior.

Reg,

Sudhir

former_member631463
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alejandro,

Can you clarify what process you are performing by this comment? .. "_Now i am using the movement type 262 to Reservation"_.

As per standard process TR (transfer requirement) creation takes place as per the setting in IM-WM interface. Please check in Tcode OMLR, if TR create field is having "X" for the warehouse and reference movement type record. Normally whenever any material document gets posted in IM, MM-WM interface provide the decisions about which WM movement type to pick for warehouse and data about TR , PCN and TO creation.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Sudhir

alejandro_lpez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, WM-PP interface is switch on for affected Warehouse number, each material has a Control Cycle, and is transported to a Supply Area to be consumed in an process order.

andrzej_chmura
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

so it is normal system behavior. For 261 MVT (with reference to reservation) system does not generates TR also (when WM-PP switched on) .

Andrzej

andrzej_chmura
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

is there WM-PP interface switch on for affected Warehouse number?

Andrzej