cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Submit To Sap - Please help !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have designed an adobe interactive form on Webdynpro Java. I am getting data from Sql Server into it and I want to send the data back to Sql server on submit.

One problem is that I am getting a "Submit" button in webdynpro tab in library and not "Submit to Sap". I have used it but nothing happens on click i.e it is not going to the onActionSubmit event written. Please advice.

Thanks and Regards,

Kavita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

debasish_panda
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kavita,

Check your Adobe reader too. If its below 7.0.5 then upgrade to 7.0.5 or any version above it.

Also you need to check with the Adobe life cycle Designer.

Sometimes the Designer which comes with IDE does not work properly.

So, In worst case go for a re-Installation of a proper IDE and test the application.

Regards,

Debasish

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One additional comment on Adobe LiveCycle Designer: The version you used to install with the SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio was 6.0, which was the current one at the time of first shipment of Interactive Forms.

We have since moved on to later versions (currently 7.1), and we have removed the Designer from the Developer Studio installation (with SAP NetWeaver 2004s and starting with SPS 18 of NW04).

Best regards,

Markus Meisl

SAP NetWeaver Product Management

debasish_panda
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per as your description, what I can see is that, you have chosen a "Button" from Standard library.

Choose a button from "WebDynpro library", so that the type of button will be "Submit to SAP".

Then, write a method in the View, which is embedding this adobe form and assign this method to the "onsubmit" event of the form ( go to the form layout--> properties).

Regards,

Debasish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have taken the "submit" button from webdynpro library only. I have also done the binding and written the method.

Thanks for the reply.

Regards,

Kavita

Sharadha1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kavita,

Please refer the thread

Hope this helps..

Regards,

Sharadha