cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL01NO Delivery without reference from Project stock Q

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a business scenario where we are supposed to scrap materials from Project stock Q by creating a Delivery without reference and issuing using Mvt 551 Q from VL01NO.

Questions;

1) Is it possible to make a Delv Wo Ref and Pick of Project Stock?

2) How to activate the WBS element field on delivery Item level COBL-PS_POSID?

3) During the ATP check the materials should be considered as available eventhough they are assigning to a Project/WBS?

I have looked into the following options without success.

a) Requirement classes

b) Delivery types

c) Item cat. types

Please let me know if there are any way of managing this.

Thanks,

Anders

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anders

There are many ways you can do this and one of them which is widely used is:

Use Tcode MIGO and select "Transfer Posting" and in one line item use movement type 551 with the material you want to destroy and in the next line item use movement type 202 with cost centre and other required details.

This way perfect and audit approved accounting will be generated and this is accepted process.

Hope this helps you!

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would like to deliver the material from VL01NO to be able to create a billing document in reference to the deliver.

No need to say that we do not want create a sales order.

Thanks for your time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fortain

You can do that also first your take the scrap stock and then there is a delivery type check in OVLK for LO it's delivery without reference. And for this here is a field in delivery type: Order Reference With this setting enabled, you can create this delivery without reference to a sales document type. You must specify a “DUMMY” sales documents type in the Default Order Type field. This will cause the system to use the control data set for this referenced DUMMY document type. And later you can create the invoice. 

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Ashish Mishra for your answer.

But I don't understand. I already know that I can create a LO delivery from VL01NO and create a billing document in reference to it.

The issue is that the stock that I want to deliver is a project stock.

I don't see any field related with the availability check at OVLK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fortain

Thanx for such a swift reply and yes that's what I am saying first do the scrap process and then delivery without reference and then billing and the filed in delivery type is "order reference"

Thawing you!

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fortian ,

Can you check the Item Category used in Delivery document? Is it the stock "Q". check in VOV7.

Regards

Vinu

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vinu nanjan,

It wasn't. I assigned the special stock indicator Q to the item category but it stills doesn't work.

WBS element field is still greyed so I can't inform the WBS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fortain ,

I did bit of analysis to track it down and i noticed that when you run availability, system check for Checking Rule "B".  I think if we want to enable WBS element field, it should be "BQ". I am trying to figure out. But no clue.

Let us keep trying.

Regards

Vinu

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are 100% right. I been looking and I haven't been able to figure out how, I keep trying too.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there any restriction using MB1A through which also, you can use 551Q ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The purpose is to make a delivery as the goods are delivered to a "ship-to party" after scrapping.

By scrapping from VL01NO the delivery notes are created correct from using only this transaction.

It has be setup issuing from Unrestricted stock and here in this case it works perfectly.

Br

Anders

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you find out how to do it?

I have the same requirement. Create a delivery without reference from project stock.