cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recuring inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am getting the error while doing recuring inspection stock posting to return delivery.

in my scenario semi finished material we r producin in house.for this we activated procurement as E in mrp-2,reccuring inspection type 09 ,batch mgt,lot has created,due to defects we want to post the material to return delivery,at that time system is asking for purchasing document.

we want that material is to go for rework procee.

please explain .

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For recurring inspection put stock in to Block stock or unrestricted ,then do return delivery from Block stock/unrestricted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As suggested by Sujit, After stock is moved out of Quality status

Use MBRL or return PO process to return defective material to vendor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

Thanks for u r reply.

Sujit is it possible to return delivery for the materials having o9 inspection type.

I want to do the return delivery for Semi finshed material which is having 09 inspection type.

Kindly suggest,

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

is it possible to return delivery for the materials having o9 inspection type.

No its not possible & advisable as intention of 09 inspection type is different & not intended to do return delivery(logically 09 is not vendors lot..)

Only thing that can be seems to be fine is to do the Return delivery from unrestricted.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Recurring inspection is not really designed for use with procurement. I can't say vie ever used it in this manner. But my guess is that there is no vendor reference in the inspection lot so a return delivery can't be created without a vendor number.

Why aren't you using 01 for procurement processes?

FF