cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cats edit details in the weekly view

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have one dynamic ALV the context as well as Ui elements all are created dynamically

In one of the colum fields I have edit Icon .

that edit Icon appears only when the side by column contains any data.

Now I have several doubts on this .

1. Where its mentioned about the Icon

2. How to change the Icon depending upon certain conditions.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the method IN component controller there is a method where SAP has hardcoded the ICO we have set it as dynamic and now its wrking fine .

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Is this icon appearing in separate column ? it could be Link to action UI element and it is image property is binded to it.

You can see thin in ALV_configuration. You might have a method like configure-alv or init-alv like that. Check that out.

2. You can change the image by supplying another image source to the property. My guess is that now image-source property of an ui element (image,Linktoaction..etc) is binded to a context attribute of type string.

Based on your condition supply set new values to the context attribute.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskaran,

You are right I already tried to change the Icon but its changing for all cases .

But I require the Icon to change depending on condition .......

But the place where we are setting ... its looping at the field list level instead of the table data level...

In fact am working on time sheet ....

IN time sheet we have something called daily notes ... requirement is if already long text is maintained for a item then the icon should appear differently .....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Seems that you are not doing it right. You have UI element, you have attribute (image )in the node binded to this source property.

Only thing you need to do is loop through the table , for every element in the table , you have to check if log text is available then set image attribute to icon-1 for example , otherwise icon-2.