cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfering Documents with no Ship to to GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In a process of ours we have a Logistics document (the offer) in the ERP which has no Ship-to. All of these documents are then running into a block due to Embargo in GTS.

Now my guess is that since there is no ship-to, GTS can not determine the ship to country and is blocking this. But the strange thing is that the error Log in GTS says there is no Embargo information for DE (which in our case is the ship to country). So apparently GTS is finding a ship-to country but is still running to a block. So before we develop something to add the ship to party to the document in the transfer, I wanted to see if anyone had a return of experience on something like that, or if there was an easier solution to that problem.

Thanks in advance for your advices.

Marc

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christin_angus
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

in the GTS system the embargo information are stored with reference to the time.

To access those data there has to be a relevant check date.

When you transfer sales orders the VBAK-VDATU is used.

But in offers and contracts you do not have this date and hence you get a block.

The only way to overcome this problem is to use Exit SLL_LEG_CDPIR3_002.

Please also check note 848313 regarding this issue.

Best regards,

Christin Angus

0 Kudos

You need to Pass the transaction date to clear the embargo check. Embargo check take into account the transaction date.

Regards

DG

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Ship to logic is determined from Partner grouping - partner function in GTS. Here i think that the country specific check to screen DE for embargo is not updated. Kindly check that in SPRO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abir,

I did not quite understand what you mean. Could you rephrase? What customizing entry are you talking about?

Thanks for your help.

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Marc: SPRO -> SAP GTS ->Compliance - embargo - activate legal regulation - country/country grp check for DE. Is that active?

Thats where i was thinking about : at config side.

At GTS aream menu; there is legal control exports - check in embargo information about combination of Legal regulation/country of destination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes we did activate Embargo Regulations from Germany and yes we did maintain the country information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you go to the display customs documents - is the country determined against the BP at the partner tab?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether the cntry is maintained and its within the validity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Both,

Thanks for your answers, but we had allready done the country specific entry for Germany, so that is not it....

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could it be that you must run report /SAPSLL/CNTRY for DE?