Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to delete the device cache-SUP

tahir_z
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Im getting data and show them on the Cell list well when i get any again the old ones remain on list. Any idea how to delete them ? Note : Developing with SUP for Blackberry.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

tahir_z
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying,

i think i couln't be clear sorry for my english, so what i want to do is that erasing the old datas in cell list, i mean when i get data by syching the datas i get remains in cell list after i sych again the old ones remains in cell list so how to erase them.

Thnx for the help

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I had the same problem, the problem is your data is not getting refreshed. Each time you get data from the backend it is added into the CDB(database) inside SUP, now when you sync, it refreshes data into your CDB from backend and adds new data but does not delete the old data.You have to put a filter or a query at MBO level which data you want based on some attribute? If you put a Synchronization query based on some attribute, then only relevant data will be populated from backend into CDB and you will see it on the screen. This synchronization query can be written under the MBO properties .

Thanks

Bhavna

Edited by: Bharti Bhavna on Mar 2, 2011 4:53 PM

tahir_z
Contributor
0 Kudos

It worked fine, thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please sync your application manually , by adding synchronization screen in the flow design.

Regards

Nidhideep Bhandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could try to do a manually synchronisation with means of a sync action on your device UI...Then the new data sould be displayed immediatley....Hope this helps