cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance Contract still "being processed" after clearing all payments.

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear, All

I have a maintenance Contract that has a periodic billing plan. I created all 4 invoices and cleared all payments but still the contract status is showing as "being processed". I had checked config and saw that there was no completion rule in wvn item category. So I have entered E- Item is completed after full target value is referenced. Even after doing this the status doesn't say complete. Is there anything else I may be missing? Is it still being processed because the end date has not yet come to pass?

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Ali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

In copy control of "WVN" item category maintain Update document flow as "X" the status of document will change once it is fully referenced to subsequent doc.

Regards

Santosh.A.R

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This is order related billing. From Contract directly we create invoices according to the billing plan dates.

Anyways by any chance it is sales order to sales order the update doc flow is X checked. I want to add some more info on this contract config.

Client is using a contract profile called contract/ w renewal with the following settings:

Contract start rule 04 Acceptance Date

Contract end rule

Val.period.category 01 6 months

Cancellation proced. 0002 Cancel w/ 3 months notice and yr renewal

Action 0004 Create sales act.

Action date rule 19 End of Contract - 1 Month

The Item Category setings are as followed:

Copying requirements 002 Item/order-related Billing quantity A

Data VBRK/VBRP 000 Pos./neg. quantity +

Pricing type C

PricingExchRate type

Price source