Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO basic ATP & Forecast

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Kindly help,

I config Basic ATP agaisnt ATP check.

Now Issue is my newly created sales order is not getting confirmed in APO.Although it shows stock & recipts.

Regards

V4B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

V4B,

I will assume you are getting no error message, and the only problem is that ATP continues to be done in R/3.

This implies that your ATP integration model has not been created or perhaps not been activated.

Other possibilities are R/3 userexits interfering with the ATP.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DG49,

No .. It's nothing like that. It trigger APO.

Sales order are getting confirm aftr end of checking horizen only.

ex - Stock in hand - 20 qty

Pur reqisition - 25 qty

sales order created today for 5 qty but it showing confirm aftr end of checking horizon which is aft 90 days.

So my issue is sales order is not getting confirm wiithin checking horizon although stock & reciept are there.

<<Removed by moderator>>

Regards

V4b.

Edited by: Matt on Mar 2, 2011 6:36 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DG49;

If I removed checking horizen then no sales order getting confirm .

Former Member
0 Kudos

V4B,

The info you need to look at are in your ATP proposal screen, when you are performing the ATP in R/3.

Trigger the check within the Sales order. You will be presented with the 'APO Availability check' screen. With Product check, there are 3 buttons you should look at:

1. Check instructions - Are these the check instructions that you actually wish to use? Is product check the only check? Are 'neutral' boxes all unchecked?

2. Scope of check - Is this the check rule/BE that you want to use? Are the stocks and receipts of the same type that you have in /SAPAPO/RRP3?

3. ATP - What is the ATP quantity? Does the ATP quantity for 'today' equal or exceed the simulated requirements quantity? Are there any other requirements 'eating up' your ATP quantity?

Kindly give me your person Id as well.

I do not publish contact info in these forums. Aside from obvious privacy issues, any info exchanged directly between forum members is not available for the rest of the forum's benefit.

Best Regards,

DB49

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not publish contact info in these forums. Aside from obvious privacy issues, any info exchanged directly between forum members is not available for the rest of the forum's benefit.

That's right.

Personal information may not be posted on these forums - mainly for your own protection. I've removed the information from the post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

DB49,

When I create Sales order it takes me in ''APO availabilty check screen''

1. Check instructions -

check mode -30 , Business event- A, first step is - product check. other;s are no check.

2. Scope of check - ATP group - 02 & Business Event - A .Stock cat is CC & Reciept - PO Memo cat AH. The stocks and receipts of the same type are in /SAPAPO/RRP3.

3. ATP - But here it shows nothing. There are no other requirement to eat ATP qty.

Best Regards,

V4B

Former Member
0 Kudos

V4B

Please check if the ATP time series reflects the supply elements in transaction /SAPAPO/AC05 and in the ATP tab of the Product View /SAPAPO/RRP3.

Have you activated the ATP time series update for the Active Version 000 ?

Rishi Menon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

It's activated already & same has been reflect in ATP tab of the Product View /SAPAPO/RRP3.

Regards

Majidkhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

V4B,

You say that the ATP screen shows 'nothing'. That means that none of the items that you see in RRP3 (or in MD04 on the R/3 side) are being considered for ATP check, and therefore you will get no confirmation. On the ATP screen, the column entitled ATP quantity should show a quantity, and the quantity should be equal to or greater than the Simulated requirements quantity, on the date of the Simulated requirement. On this screen, you should have at least one row for 'stock' and at least one row which contains valid supply elements. Since you have 'nothing', your stock & supply elements are not being considered.

You also mention that you have stocks and receipts, and they show as onhand in //RRP3. According to your ATP check, the only items that will be relevant for ATP are 'Valuated, Unrestricted Use stock' and 'advanced shipping notification'. You have further stated that these are the items that exist in //RRP3. Please confirm. On //RRP3, the stock should display the 'CC', which is the only type of stock mentioned in your 'Scope of check'. You should also have one or more 'PO Memos'.

On the scope of check screen, you should at least have BM Sales orders selected as a requirements element. Please confirm.

I will assume that you are not using sublocations (storage locations in R/3) in your ATP check (scope of check screen). Please confirm. If you are using sublocations, all supply elements must be relevant for the same sublocation as the simulated requirement.

Finally, double check to make sure that the info you are viewing in /RRP3 is for the same product/location that you are using in your R/3 ATP check.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Majid

1. Confirm that the checking horizon for the product location is not zero.

2. Confirm if the requested delivery date on the sales order is within the checking horizon.

3. See if you face the same issue with ATP Simulation.

4. Activate the ATP Log with Direct display and review Business Event/ Checking Group, etc.

Rishi Menon

Former Member
0 Kudos

DB49,

I agree with you it should display as ATP but it won't although , ATP valuated , unresticated use stock cat CC is exist of 32 qty in RRP3. My sales order cat is BM . I am not using sublocations.

I had only one PO memo cat AH which is also included in scope of check.

Best Regards,

V4B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rishi,

1. I Confirm ed that the checking horizon for the product location is not zero.

2. Yes I See the same issue with ATP Simulation.

4. Here I don't in apo where shpuld IActivate the ATP Log with Direct display.

Rishi Menon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi

You are right ATP time series update for active version 000 is missing''.

I think this is might be reason it is not checking ATP. I am not able to do now as it is already in disable mode for version 000.

Let me know How Can Make activate it in active version.

Rishi Menon

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rishi

The indicator can only be checked/unchecked while creating the active version. As per standard SAP, you cannot change this once this is saved. If you wish to check this indicator, you will have to delete the active version and recreate it. If you planning to do, you can create a sim version and copy your master and transaction data in a sim version or you could take a back of your data in BW.

let me know if this helps.

Rgds, Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Majid

If you are on SCM 4.1 or higher, refer to OSS Note 792286 - Repairing/activating ATP time series.

Use report /SAPAPO/OM_ATP_REBUILD_TS , not the /SAPAPO/OM_ATP_REPAIR_TS report since you want to change the customizing settings.

Make sure your BASIS team follows the ALL the steps mentioned in the EXACT sequence.

Rishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VB,

It helps to check if you've accidentally set "Only Fixed Pegging Check" in the Type of PAC field found in the Check Instructions.

It needs to be either Time Series Check or Fixed Pegging and the Time Series.

Regards,

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

Thanks for your help. I update the time series & best thing is basic ATP & Rule based ATP is working absolutaly correct.

Regards

V4B.