Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS Error in Travel Maangement

former_member538867
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Consultants,

We are customizing ESS / MSS in Travel Management. When the Employee sends a Travel Request, it comes to Manager. manager has 3 options as : Approve, Send it back for Correction & Reject. Actually when the request is rejected or Sent back for correction, the sender employee is expected to get a message relevant to it eg. Change Travel Request OR your request has been rejected. But in my system, if the manager selects anything out of these 3 options, the employee get the message to enter his travel expenses, as if his request is approved by manager.

May I know where these messages are created depending upon the approval by the manager?

Regards,

Bindumadhav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you might want to check this thread:

There we already discussed, where the e-mail texts are generated. It's either Standard Workflow (incase you use this), or via POWL (eventually a function module which gets his text from SO10 content) . For more details, check the link I gave you.

This should help you out regarding WHERE the text comes from. Maybe this helps you find out by what means which text is sent

best regards, Lukas

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check it in your work flow task, what is the mail text content provided when the manager press any of the buttons in MSS.

Regards,

S.Srikanth