cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM mass change delivery address component level

0 Kudos

Hello All,

in transaction IW31 CS/PM we are using delivery address on component level. This means that the user select each component and enters the address. Itu2019s not possible to select several components and enter or change the addresses.

Is there a solution for this?

Thanks in advance,

Rachid

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP creates purchase requisitions (not Purchase orders) from the Maintenance order. So you should be easily convert multiple Pur req into one Purchase order (assuming vendor is same for all of them).

See attached link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm40/helpdata/en/05/e2eb0d6f0a11d2a5aa0060087a7a74/content.htm

if you are still having problem let me know.

0 Kudos

Hello Marwadi,

Thanks for your reaction.

My question has nothing to do with purchase requisitions or Purchase orders. In the maintenance order we enter materials (component) at release of the order a reservation is created and from the reservation we (self-made) create an outbound delivery. In the maintenance order we enter a ship to party on header level. This ship to party is used in the delivery. When a material has a different ship to party we enter the ship to party (delivery address) on component level for this material a separate delivery is created.

The issue is now:

When I have 100 materials in the maintenance order and 50 of them should have a different Ship to party, I need to select each component separate to enter the delivery address (I need to do the same 50 times)

My question is there a way that I can select the 50 components and change the delivery address ( I can select them now, but only the first one is corrected)

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think you can select everything and do it at the same time.

Mahee