SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconnnection during payment

former_member190606
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a single contract against a contract account. I posted a document against the contract(just one document, no other document exists for this contract or contract account) Dunning run identified the item and generated a disconn doc for it. The discon doc has status 1(new, release unnesseccary) I then geenrated a discon order against the disc doc. now the status changed to 20(discon started)

I then made a payment against the open item. event r720 gets triggered and y_disc get passed as empty but no reconnection order is created. the status of discon document is still 20. nothing changed due to payment

what could be the reason. is there something im missing here?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Adil,

I believe that R720 raises a BOR event DISCONNECT.DisconReasonObsolete when a payment sufficient to stop the disconnection gets posted. You must then implement custom functionality to tell the system what to do if this event gets raised. For example, you might have a workflow that is subscribed to this BOR event and if the disconnection status is 20, stop the disconnection order etc. The custom development ususally takes into consideration what the disconnection document status is when the event is raised.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Adil,

I believe that R720 raises a BOR event DISCONNECT.DisconReasonObsolete when a payment sufficient to stop the disconnection gets posted. You must then implement custom functionality to tell the system what to do if this event gets raised. For example, you might have a workflow that is subscribed to this BOR event and if the disconnection status is 20, stop the disconnection order etc. The custom development ususally takes into consideration what the disconnection document status is when the event is raised.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

Thanks Raul for your response.

Actually yes you are right it triggers the event Disconnectionreasonobsolete. i think i will try something with that and see if it would be possible to generate a reconnection order automatically once the payment has been made against those dues.