cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error- Requirements blocked while demand transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am transferring demand from DP to ECC using a transfer profile.

While the transfer happens, I am getting an error on the SCM queue manager as ' Requirements blocked' error code 6P012.

Requirement strategy is correctly maintained in the material master in ECC.

After analysing the function module REQUIREMENTS_MAINTAIN_RELEVANC, we understood that there is a check for 'classification' tab in material master. If the status is not right (green), this will result in data blockage.

However even with the classification tab well maintained, we are facing this issue.

I have tried to search SAP notes on the error code and the issue, but not of much help.

Any pointer would be of great help.

Regards

Manotosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manotosh,

Queue error "Requirement blocked" might be related to the MMPP status of the product / location. Please check the MMPP status in Basic data view and MRP1 view. And also check the DChain status in Sales1 view. It shoud be active.

Regards

Venkat DR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Thanx for your pointer. I tried checking as you suggested, but could not understand as what do you mean by MMPP status and DChain status.

Regards

Manotosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In R3, material master, in MRP1 view , you can find the plant material status field - this should be active. and

also in sales 1 view, there is DChain-spec. status (distribution channel status) - it should also be active for product.

Please check and revert if you have any issues.

regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I checked the settings that you suggested, everything is fine, but still getting the error.

Regards

Manotosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We got the solution. The issue is in the 'classification' details in the ECC material master. It should be all green in the 'classification' tab and the aggregation level for the DP job should be at product + location level.

Regards

Manotosh