cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to block project status in CJ20n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing one scenario,and also gone through lots of sap notes and many research work, But did not find the accurate answer to resolve this issue.

My Issue is how to block Project Status in CJ20N like lock and Unlock etc. Because in our organisation if i assign the authorization for Cj20n, then every user got the access of this and they mis use it.

So i want to restrict users at this point . Please guide me through this on early manner.

Early step by step response will be appreciable.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Renu,

Your question seems to be confusing. I got a conclusion that either you want to lock/unlock the project or just simple not allowing users to access CJ20N transaction.

For your information. Following is the reply for both queries:-

1. To lock/unlock project, please select project definition and go to Edit>Status>Lock/Unlock-->Master Data.

2. For not allowing every user to access CJ20N, please refer to BASIS guys in your organization.

Please revert me back if you have doubt or If I am thinking in another way.

Many Thanks,

Amit

Edited by: A.Rajoria on Feb 28, 2011 7:43 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think System Status in Project System can be subjected to authorization.

Instead you should go for User Status that correspond to the required transaction controls in OK02 and assign Authorization code/key to the User Status which you maintain in TCode BS52.

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

This is absolutely correct sir. But can you put some more light on this procedure how to do that.

I have created authorization key using BS52 but not getting proper approach in ok02. Please guide me on ok02.

And furhter how to assign that through PFCG