cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversal/Cancellation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Current Flow:

Once GRN, GI and FI posting are done which will appear as Actual cost in CJI3 Report,

Every month end actual cost will be settled to AUC account and to FA account through CJ88,

(So the actual value gets transferred from consumption account to AUC account or FA)

Once this transaction is done users are able to do cancel/reverse in GRN or GI or in FI direct posting, which becomes Negative value at (AUC/FA account) CJI3 report

Requirement: Reversal/Cancellation should not happen for the (Project) after settlement done to FA account,so system will stop giving Negative value

For eg: GRN made for the Project for Rs 100 which has been settled to AUC now actual cost got transfer to AUC account, then AUC is settled to FA, Users are trying to do reversal/cancel the GRN etc, where system should not allow users to do reversal/cancel (only for Project)

Kindly suggest me

Chanty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You mean to say that If you have issued wrong materials to a project or posted a wrong FI document to a project, it wil remain as capitalized to Asset even if it is wrong? and you dont want to cancel it? I dont think it is a good idea, to forbid reversals or cancellations.

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rafi,

Since it will be controlled through user status, in case they need to reverse something it can be done by reversing the user status.

Tnx.

Abdul

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Khader,

I am not questioning about your suggestion of using user status.

I am asking Naveendra, what will he do if the postings are done wrongly if he forbids reversal after settlement.

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try with user status blocking reversal business transaction.

Tnx.

Abdul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear abdul khader ,

Can you Pls explain how to stop through User Status

Thank you,

Regards,

Chanty

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please create a user status and status profile (Eg. STMT - Settlement done). You can also create an authorization object for this status which can be controlled through the authorization object B_USERSTAT by activating for the transactions in SU22.

Use a user exit which will validate the user status and block the reversal business transactions.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Abdul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much,

Your answer was more helpfull, but one thing once u create the STMT- Settlement done in user status we need to select Transaction control which one i need to select from that pls suggest me

Thank you once again

Abdul

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can set the status either from CJ20N or CJ02.

Please activate authorization object B_USERSTAT for the transactions such as CJ20N, CJ02, CJ12.

Tnx.

Abdul

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm sorry Abdul, u did not get my question in Tcode OK02 creating user status in that you have asked me to create STMT- Settlement Done

my question is after creating the STMT if u double click, u need to select the transaction object i would like to know and understand which one i need to select

Thank you,

Regards,

Naveendradoss

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please search online to get some step by step guide to create user status profile.

Tnx.

Abdul